2 Hours at your own pace
While the course content follows a logical reading order, each of the 6 sections can be read independently.
Proven & actionable tactics
The course provides the skilling, reskilling or upskilling opportunity you are looking for. And much more!
For anyone to attract investors
Thriving companies lead the investor conversation. Our proprietary IR coaching & training programs ensure you will too.
Every company wants to win the competition for capital, but many struggle to stand out
They often fail to achieve their valuation goals due to:
- ● misaligned internal or external metrics and message
- ● knowledge and skill gaps among within their organization
- ● lack of systems to measure and manage outcomes.
Interacting with analysts and the media may look like a minefield to you. Sounds familiar?
- ● You need to develop a compelling investment case to attract the right investors to grow your business. Where do you start?
- ● You are not sure where to draw the line between disclosing too much and not enough, too early or too late.
- ● Or you just announced what you thought were good results, but your share price fell sharply, and you are at a loss to understand why.
- ● Or maybe you are looking at a change in your career and keen to explore the opportunities of Investor Relations, but you don’t know whom to turn to for advice.
- ● You’re being instructed to reduce your Investor Relations budget without impacting the quality of your strategy, and are wondering what type of expenses you can safely reduce or optimize.
- ● You would like to understand once for all how you can measure the impact of Investor Relations beyond the share price.
- ● You had been looking for professional, actionable, flexible and cost-effective Investor Relations training close to your home or that would not conflict with your work schedule. You had almost given up…
You Finally Had the Investor Relations Training that Will Answer all your Questions?
We have consolidated decades of experience into this expert-led course. You will get highly actionable Investor Relations tactics and strategies. Course bonus: one hour of 1:1 follow-up coaching. At no additional cost.
You Could Achieve your Valuation Objectives?
How you interact with existing shareholders and potential investors can make or break your reputation on the capital markets. How’s that? Because it is one of the most significant drivers of your valuation.
You Knew How To Raise your Company’s Profile on Capital Markets?
Whether the starting point is an IPO, a reputation-threatening crisis, a profit warning or simply guiding a company through the complex and dynamic life as a listed company, at FINEO Investor Relations Advisors we make sure our clients get a top seat at the investors’ table.
The ultimate beginner´s guide to Investor Relations
This course offers a comprehensive and practical understanding of Investor Relations. It offers many tips for developing and executing of a best-practice investor relations strategy where the ability to combine finance, communication, marketing and legal skills are critical for any company that wants to win the competition for capital.
Hours of On-Demand Video
Minutes of Follow-up 1:1 Coaching
- Introduction (1:07)
- The "Why" of the Investor Relations Strategy Framework (1:03)
- The "Who" of the Investor Relations Strategy Framework (7:38)
- The "What" of the Investor Relations Strategy Framework (7:38)
- The "Where" of the Investor Relations Strategy Framework (8:33)
- The "When" of the Investor Relations Strategy Framework (4:40)
- The "Which" of the Investor Relations Strategy Framework (14:41)
There is no prerequisite for this course…. Other than your eagerness to learn! If you are not familiar with the listed company environment or capital markets or don’t have a basic understanding of finance, you may find that some concepts need clarification. Remember that you are entitled to one hour of follow-up one-on-one coaching with us. List your questions ahead and we will do our best to answer them.
You can always purchase additional 1:1 coaching sessions beyond the first hour which is included in the course fee. We will be happy to discuss your coaching requirements and come up with a suitable plan for you.
We would be really sorry if that were the case. This is why we strongly recommend that you contact us with questions prior to purchase, as our courses are non-refundable.
The course is yours and yours only. You should know that we have measures in place to deactivate or temporarily freeze an account should it be signed on multiple computers at a time. If this does occur, we have the right to cancel membership on a case-by-case basis. Please respect this policy to avoid account suspension.
Also, kindly note that all our course are copyright covered and may not be reproduced in any form, in Part or Whole, or placed in a retrieval system without written permission of FINEO Investor Relations Advisors.
We would however, love for you to link back to our content. All you have to do is ask.
You will be able to pay for your course with most major credit cards in most currencies. Contact us on [email protected] if you encounter any difficulty.
The course is offered through Teachable.com. Teachable offers a free iOS App where you can access the online course on the go. Click here to find out more on how to use the free Teachable iOS app as a student of a Teachable school.
Please send your questions to [email protected] We will respond as quickly as we can. Please allow up to 48 business hours for a reply.
This Is Perfect For You If...
You've Always Struggled With Getting your Message Across
With the course, you will be able to identify and leverage the untapped value behind your financial and extra-financial reporting.
You Want To Broaden your Career Horizons
If you are new to Investor Relations, the course will ensure that you are equipped to understand the rules governing price-sensitive disclosure and utilize shareholder value-enhancing strategies, metrics and messaging
You're Ready To Learn How To Think and Speak in the Language of Investors
Our strategic framework bridges the gap between what investors want to hear and how your company communicates it.
It's Finally Time!
You will get the knowledge and tools to measure and manage positive IR outcomes.
Investor Relations is so much more than just good PR. You will learn how to turn your IR strategy into a competitive differentiator leading to higher valuation.
Taking this course is an investment. Whatever you hope to gain, be it a new job, a successful I.P.O. or a diversified shareholder base, your Return On Investment will be positive.